|Workshops in Tucson
Submit Workshop Information
Sarnoff Art offers art instructors an opportunity to market their art workshops and classes online on the Sarnoff Art website. Potential customers can link to information about upcoming workshop dates and times, locations, contact people and materials lists.
If you are interested please send the following information about your workshop:
- Date, time, and location
- A short description of the workshop
- Contact information including name, phone number and email
- Link to a materials list if available.
- Call or email
Thank you, and we look forward to receiving your workshop or class information.
Sarnoff's offers discounts and will match competitor's prices.
Southern Arizona Watercolor Guild
The creative mind seeks its own expression. It may be through words, music, sculpture, dance, or paint. Water media artists employ design, color theory, and the skilled flow of both ideas and pigment to interpret the world and present possibilities to the viewer.
The Southern Arizona Watercolor Guild is a community of artists who enjoy the exploration of a wide range of water media, value continued learning and practice, exhibit and sell their art, and support young artists through scholarships. We encourage you to browse our website and invite you to become a member of our community.
Tucson Pima Arts Council
The Tucson Pima Arts Council fosters artistic expression, educational development, and the economic growth of our diverse community by supporting, promoting, and advocating for arts and culture.
The Drawing Studio
("For Henry Sarnoff, a friend and collegue in bringing the practice of art to so many people in our community". Andrew Rush July 2011)
- The Drawing Studio offers a wide range of classes and workshops in a variety of formats and locations to meet the needs of busy adults. The Drawing Studio offers no degree programs or grades. People continue to study at TDS because of the value they receive working with our skilled teaching artists.
- “My goal is to impart my Pocket Sketching ™ technique through the instructional videos and to help each person open up artistically and exceed what they think they are capable of achieving. With my videos, you will learn enough to play for a lifetime.” Kath Macaulay
Arizona Sonora Desert Museum Art Institute
- Discover your talent as an artist or draw for fun, while you enjoy the surroundings at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. The Art Institute offers individual classes as well as a certificate of completion program in nature illustration. The unique backdrop of the Museum becomes your classroom while you learn to draw birds, mammals, insects and botanicals. You can also participate in a wide variety of classes and workshops including oil painting, field sketching, watercolor and photography.
Tucson Museum of Art
- The Museum School for the Visual Arts is a unique alternative education high school that provides a challenging and nurturing environment focusing on individual growth, opportunity, and diversity. Originally founded in 1993 by the Tucson Pima Arts Council as an after-school visual art, service-learning program, the school is managed by the Tucson Unified School District (TUSD) in partnership with the Tucson Museum of Art and is located within the Museum’s Education Center. Its goal is to transform the lives of youth by providing them with visual art based learning opportunities that promote empowerment
Pima Community College
Tucson Art Academy
- A Fine Art Academy in Tucson Arizona with workshops that teach the solid fundamentals of art. Plein Air Workshops Tucson, Studio Workshops Tucson, Figure Workshops Tucson, Portrait Workshops Tucson, Still Life Workshops Tucson
- Watercolor instruction from Ellen Fountain, NWS, Private lessons, tutoring/mentoring/critique, classes and workshops. Over 30 years art teaching experience.