At Sarnoff Art we offer the world’s most advanced 64-inch wide, photographic printer.
The Epson Stylus Pro 11880 represents the ultimate expression of Epson Stylus Pro printer engineering. Produced by a small team of specialists, each printer is scrutinized. And, each incorporates the latest technologies, including an innovative, new MicroPiezo® TFP™ print head, real-time automatic switching between Matte and Photo Black inks, automatic nozzle verification and cleaning, and more. The result is the world’s most advanced 64-inch wide, photographic printer.
Epson UltraChrome™ K3 Ink is the standard by which all other professional-level ink technologies are measured. Now enhanced with the groundbreaking Vivid Magenta pigments, the newest generation of ink technology requires only eight colors, including a three-level Black technology, to significantly raise the level of quality for professional color and black-and-white prints.
- Professional media handling up to 64 inches wide
- Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta ink technology
- Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head technology
- Epson AccuPhoto HD screening technology
- Automatic Black ink mode switching
- Nine individual, high-capacity ink cartridges: 700 ml (fill vol.)
- Native, 16-bit color printer drivers for Mac OS® 10.5
- Versatile paper handling — handles roll or cut-sheet media from letter size up to 64 inches wide
(accommodates posterboard media up to 1.5 mm thick)
- Read the Epson 11880 Sales Brochure
Print Head Technology
highest resolution piezo ink jet print head with
360 nozzles per inch.A Quite possibly the most
advanced ink jet print head ever manufactured.
Vivid Magenta Ink
Extreme color gamut especially
within the blue and purple ranges. Improves
overall black density for significantly richer
Large 2.5" backlit LCD panel
for superior direct printer control and
Media Take-up Reel
True 64-inch wide
roll-to-roll unattended printing capability.
System can automatically de-curl media using both
forward and backward take-up modes.
Activity Lighting System
amber LEDs are used to identify ink status to
print engine activity. Extremely visible from long
distances for larger printing shops and
System automatically tracks media
type, remaining length, media width, etc.
Reloading partially used media rolls are now very
efficient with less chance for